Monday, 3 March 2008

MANCHESTER!!!

MY EYES BALLS HAVE ONLY JUST STOPPED VIBRATING FROM THE AMOUNT OF BASS THAT I HAVE INGESTED THIS WKD. SAT WAS OFF THE SCALE!!! MYSELF, SWITCH, AND DUKE DUMONT DESTROYED THE PARADISE FACTORY, IT WAS HEAVY! THE CROWD WERE SOOOOO UP FOR IT , BRILLIANT VIBES AND A UNHEALTHY DOSAGE OF BASS TECHNO AND BATTY BEATS....BIG BIG BIG! SOMETIMES WHEN IM PLAYING, THERE IS SO MUCH BASS VIBRATING THE BOOTH AND IN MY HEADPHONES I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO PASS OUT....THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE TIMES!! MANCHESTER ROCKS...BIG UP TO THE PARADISE FACTORY RAVIN CREW...
WHEN I FINISHED I GOT INTO TROUBLE FOR BEING OVER EXCITED AND STEELING THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND SPRAYING THE CROWD WHILE SWITCH WAS PLAYING, CAUGHT SO MUCH JOKE WITH MY MAIN MAN DUKE DUMONT, WHEN IT GOT ROUND TO 8AM I WAS HUGGING A BOTTLE OF RED WINE IN THE HOTEL ARGUING WITH SWITCH ABOUT MIA. NUFF JOKES, BAD HEADACHE THE NEXT DAY!!! ;/


duke dumont smashin it